Thursday, June 5, 2008

How long can you survive?

I've always been a little worried that something could happen, where we will have to use our food storage. At home, i wasn't as worried, cuz both of our parents lived there too, and they have food storage. But living away from home and in a little apartment, I think about it more and more. I know that we're far off from what we should have, but i was pretty impressed that we could survive for this long. Living in an apartment, you don't get too much storage space. I can't wait for the day when i can have a 2 year supply, and a place for it! Hopefully nothing seriously happens before that day, cuz maybe 122 days won't cut it.

How Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

6 comments:

  1. Hey...ok so we will be out of town the weekend of the 24th (but we will be in Island Park...I cant remember what weekend it is that your family is going there.) Then the weekend of the 20th..because of Macks bday...I am sure your busy that weekend too with Jete's! So other than that, right now that is all I can think of that are busy. I could do your mother in laws fam too it would probably have to be a weekday though. Anyway talk to your fam and see when they want to schedule it...that way I can get it on my schedule now! You know how summers go...fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool thing!! I am gonna start checking my cupboards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only could survive 35 days. The craps. Cute pictures of Jete and Had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 122 days? That's actually pretty impressive. With the way Landon eats, I would be surprised if we could survive 37 minutes! Your blog is so cute and I'm glad that you guys are doing well! Tell Haddles I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has got to be off a tad bit because I typed in 6 peeps and our food storage (which isn't a full year supply yet) and it says we can last 1,492 days. Mabes that is full on until you keel over dead. Like they must be talking concentration camp rations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We finally got a blog!!!!!! wesnmandi.blogspot.com it is way impressive. Can't wait to see you

    ReplyDelete