Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dash's Blessing Day

Dash's blessing day was such a good, perfect day!  It was Easter Sunday, and Grandpa and Grandma were here, so we got special permission to bless him this day, instead of fast Sunday.  The kids woke up and had a little Easter egg hunt around the house in the morning and got their Easter baskets.  Then we got ready and went to church.  Little Dashy was a gem!  He was happy and alert, and Hadley gave a sweet blessing to him.  Everything went smoothly too, no blow outs, no screaming, and we got it recorded!



I don't know if you're actually supposed to be taking pics during Sacrament meeting, but I couldn't help but snap a few with my phone.  He is just so darn cute!  I probably kiss those sweet little cheeks about a thousand times a day.  We love this little boy so much!!!





It was such a beautiful day, and everyone was just happy!  Beautiful, beautiful happy day!!!
I die over this pic!  My heart is so full of love for these three cuties that Heavenly Father has trusted us with.  I love my family so much!









No comments:

Post a Comment