Monday, April 28, 2014

Supercross 2014

Supercross was a blast this year!!!  Our kids were a little older and we felt like they could last a little longer, so we went earlier than we did last year.  We went to the pits to see if we could get any sneak peaks of any of the riders.  The huge signs of all of our favorites were lined up right next to each other, so we had to get pics with them.


Jerzi and James Stewart, and his bike.



Jeter and Ryan Villopoto, and his bike.


Me and Ryan Dungey




Well, we went early, hoping we would get to see some riders.....and that was the greatest decision ever!  We saw tons of peeps, it was so much fun!!!  We were sort of freaking out.


Right here on the left we got Kevin Windham, then Malcolm Stewart, and Eli Tomac on the bench getting a massage.



That great smile on the left would be Ryan Dungey's, then friendly ol' Trey Canard waved to us, and Ken Roczen was signing autographs (not for us, we didn't want to wait in the mile long lines).  


I mean we were really up close and personal with these guys.  It was awesome.  Look, Had even got asked to take a pic for these peeps that knew Trey.  Which was awesome cuz Trey is Had's favorite rider!  I was just a little bit creeper standing behind him taking a pic of it all.  Haha


And maybe even a little bit more creeper when I just hung out right here behind the autograph line so I could get a good pic of Dunge.  P.S.  He didn't think I was a creeper.  I'm pretty sure he liked it cuz he winked at me!  I about died.  And.... so did Had, who watched it happen.  HAHAHA


After I got all the pics I dared get, we went back to our seats to watch the races. 
I LOVE that our kids love this as much as we do.  It's so fun to see them get as excited as we do over it.  And we were all pretty dang excited!







We had awesome seats and an awesome time!  Can't wait till April 2015!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment