Friday, April 4, 2014

Trimmin the Tree

 We had this big beautiful tree out in our front yard, right in front of our front window.  When I would drive down our street, I couldn't help but notice that our tree was bigger, taller,and fuller than all the trees in the neighborhood.  Sure it had a little diseasey-type thing on the leaves, and it would drop down brown globs of goo into the mulch, but it was good looking tree, I thought.  I would do a little trimming of the branches on the bottom of it so we could mow under it without having to duck.


Apparently, me and Had's idea of a good-looking tree differ a little bit.  While I was inside taking care of what I'm sure was all sorts of things,  :)  Had was outside with the kids, and the neighbor kids, "trimming" our tree! 



                                              I about died when I looked out the window!
And no, those are not bushes!




Good thing he's got that garbage can out there.  
I'm sure that branch in it saved him a little room on the side walk.  Haha









I was up in my room, looking out the window, taking these pics.  He had no clue I was taking his picture, or even looking at him.

HAHAHA  
Yes Had, good job!  
You made us a whole new tree!!!




The finished look

No comments:

Post a Comment