Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Everyday Life

I'm not sure if it's because I have a new baby, three kids, or I'm just too tired, but I have been lazy at taking pictures.  I rarely get out the actual camera.  I do manage to snag some pics with my phone every once in awhile, so these are a little glimpse of our "everyday life".


We all want to snuggle cute litte Dashy-bug!



Jerz just bein herself, with her little sassy pants pose!




Sometimes we have nail days.
Woo, it's tough on Jerz...and me, to get her to sit still for designs like this!



Ready for church





It's hard to not be jealous of him as he sleeps while I'm up with the baby!




Twinners!



Jete's playin baseball again.  He's playing up a year this year, so he's now in coach pitch.  He's lovin it!  They even got to play on a turf field!  
He had to miss a game cuz he cut open his heel stepping on some glass in our yard.  (Our sweet neighbor kids went out and busted a whole bunch of bottles out in our grass!  Yes, I wanted to beat them!)


Jerzi's in gymnastics and loving it!  She's getting to be pretty good for a little tyke.  It's fun to go watch her each week!



A little game of jump from one couch to the other trying to catch their stuffed animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment